FOR YOUR AND OUR SAFETY
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Hotel Andante aan Zee. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
• All instructions from employees of this hotel, which are related to the house rules, must be followed. You can report complaints to the management.
• We respect your privacy in all circumstances; however, we are authorized to enter your room in case of "non-compliance with our house rules".
• In case of fire, stay calm. Report a fire at the reception and / or hit the nearest fire alarm.
• In case of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
• Never use the elevators in case of fire.
• A valid ID must be presented at check-in.
• It is not allowed to receive unregistered or other hotel guests in the room. If other guests are found in the room, you will be requested immediately to leave the hotel.
• There are cameras in various places within the hotel, every person who is present in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In the event of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
• Lost property must be handed in at the reception.
• Hotel Andante aan Zee is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
• The management, the owner of this location and / or employees working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:
• Use emergency exits as normal entrances and exits.
• Take property of the hotel outside the building. In case of deliberate damage to property of Hotel Andante aan Zee, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
• To consume, use, trade or carry drugs.
• Use and / or bring laughing gas with you during your visit to our hotel. If nitrous oxide is found in the room, you will be asked to leave the hotel immediately.
• To cause nuisance to someone else, for example through loud music, obnoxious behaviour, or noise of any kind.
• Rent the room in your name, without staying in the room yourself.
• To stay in the room with more than the permitted number of people.
• Receiving paid guests in the room for sexual activities.
• To smoke in the room. If we find that smoking is still going on in the room, we are forced to charge € 150 cleaning costs. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoking in the room, the call-out costs of the fire brigade of € 275 will be charged to you.
• Distribute confetti in your room, when we find it, we will charge €25 cleaning costs.
• Leaving your room dirty more than is reasonable. In normal use, there are at most some chips, crumbs, a piece of paper on the floor. In all situations that exceed normal use, we will charge you € 25 cleaning costs.
• To extend the stay on your own initiative. If you want to extend, this can be done in consultation with our reception and against payment of the applicable rate. Check-out must be done before 11 am. For every half hour that you stay in the room longer, we will charge you € 25.
DEPOSIT FOR WALK-IN GUESTS
For guests who want to make a reservation directly at the reception, we ask for a deposit of € 100 in cash. This must be paid at the reception when making your reservation. If your room is okay after your stay, you will receive your deposit back upon check-out.